Reasons to contact me:
- You think we’d be great friends.
- You want to give me free tickets to an awesome conference or to invite me to your restaurant.
- You need some copywriting, website, or design work done.
- Something I published sparked a change in your life and you want to pay me with big bucks or really good cookies.
- You know of something or someone you’re sure I’d want to write about and you know this because you’ve actually read my blog and can demonstrate this in your email in a non-robotic way.
- You want me to promote something of yours on my blog and it suits the audience. (Hint to marketers, especially men: A demographic is not “women”. If that’s all you’re sure your target demo has in common with mine, please don’t waste my time and yours, while being sexist.)